Hi All,

I am wondering if I can get some help. I have tried to create my own list views and been through the available reports and with my inexperience, I have so far failed to be able to create what I would like in these functions.

I am looking to have Object Number, Object Title, Alternate Number, Date, Description, and Permanent Location all on the same sheet – both in List View and Reports.

Does anyone have a template for doing that?

Thanks so much,

Kevin

Kevin Zacher
Historical Artifact Registrar