From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne Crouchley
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bibiography reference numbers

Hello,

We want to enter bibliography records in TMS and need some advice. Does anyone have a recommended system for choosing reference numbers for the bibliography record? Or is it just as easy to have TMS automatically assign the reference number?  We are leaning towards the latter but want to know if anyone has found a good way to do this or a reason why we shouldn’t.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Crouchley

Joslyn Art Museum