Dear Sarah,
Attached is a completed questionnaire.  I hope you find it helpful.
Good luck with your work,
Deborah Trupin

From: Textile Conservators [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Benson
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 2:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Thread Survey

Dear textile conservators,

I am performing a survey on the different thread types currently used in textile conservation for part of my dissertation at the University of Glasgow, MPhil Textile Conservation. For the main part of my dissertation I will be tensile testing a variety of thread types on naturally aged samples. As many reasons for thread choice are quite subjective, I’m aiming to achieve quantitative and visual data that could help conservators make more informed decisions for thread types.

The questionnaire should not take more than 15 minutes and I would very much appreciate your participation!

Best regards,

Sarah Benson

If you could return them to me at [log in to unmask]  by

May 1st it would be most appreciated.