My institution, the Newport Restoration Foundation, has an architectural collection of 71 historic houses that we are interested in documenting with TMS-is anyone using the database to record historic structures as objects? Our board is looking for a way to not only document the historic aspects of each structure such as moldings and doorways, but also as a means to create a maintenance/conservation schedule & reports for things like roofs.

Any thoughts or ideas would be most welcome!

Kristen Costa
Assistant Curator
Newport Restoration Foundation
51 Touro Street