I forgot about "Copy to Entire Selection" - I will definitely take a look at that.

Thanks to everyone for the good suggestions - this is all really helpful.

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bethany Bannister-Andrews
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: extended labels in TMS

Amber and others,

I think I found a solution to repeatedly copy and pasting text entries. I was searching for something else in the TMS eNewsletters and found this tip from the March 2012 edition. If you right click on a text entry, you can choose "Copy to Entire Selection" - adding it to all the records in your current search. I think that might be the solution!

Bethany Bannister-Andrews
Collections Technician, Shangri La
Doris Duke Foundation for Islamic Art
4055 Papu Circle