Dumb question, maybe, but I'm looking at the three-page list of keyboard shortcuts for TMS2012 and I can't figure out if there is any sort of shortcut when you are in the main Home window to go into Objects or Constituents. Is there any sort of keystroke that will open up Objects for me when I'm at the Home screen? Thanks. -Steve

Steve Rothman, Systems Administrator
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology
617-495-9968