Hi Jean,

We find Access most useful to approach such issues:

DELETE dbo_StatusFlags.*, dbo_StatusFlags.FlagID

FROM dbo_StatusFlags

WHERE (((dbo_StatusFlags.FlagID)=53));

Better make a backup first though.

To add:

INSERT INTO dbo_StatusFlags ( ObjectID, FlagID, OnOff, LoginID )

SELECT dbo_Objects.ObjectID, 53 AS Expr1, 1 AS Expr2, "xricharal" AS Expr3

FROM dbo_Objects INNER JOIN dbo_PackageList ON dbo_Objects.ObjectNumber = dbo_PackageList.MainData

WHERE (((dbo_PackageList.PackageID)=15867));

Do remember that in this was duplicates can occur in StatusFlags for a certain Flag to 1 ObjectID. In that case, you will be able to find it in a query, but is doesn’t show in red in your data entry screen.

Kind regards,

Richard van Alphen
Coordinator applications collection digitalization

Tropenmuseum
T +31 (0)20 568 8387

Royal Tropical Institute | We think. We share. We act.

Linnaeusstraat 2 [1092 CK]
P.O. Box 95001, 1090 HA Amsterdam
The Netherlands
F +31 (0)20 568 8331