Hello all,

I am hoping someone can give me a bit of insight pertaining to upgrading TMS.

I have looked on Gallery Systems' website, but I am not finding the answers I am looking for.

We upgraded to TMS 2010 about a year ago. With the release of TMS 2012 there seems to be a few features that 2010 does not do or at least not very well, so some of our users are asking to upgrade. Given we just upgraded I am more inclined to wait until 2014 (or whatever it will be called) releases then look at upgrading then.

So my question is, is there any overwhelming reason to upgrade from 2010 to 2012?

Also does anyone know what is planned for 2014 and what time frame is the release supposed to be?

regards,

Ron Auxier

THE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, HOUSTON
5100 Montrose Boulevard