It is the end of our fiscal year, and we just recently upgraded to TMS 2012. Does anyone have a report you can share that is formatted for 2012 that pulls values from the Accession Value field, instead of from Valuation?  We do our annual report numbers from Accession Value.  I hope there are others out there who do the same.

Happy Friday. --Suzanne

Suzanne Voce Stephens
Database Administrator / Registrar's Office

BIRMINGHAM MUSEUMOFART
2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd.
Birmingham, AL 35203
P: 205.254.2975