Hi all,

Our rendition numbering convention is filename minus file extension, so what you've described might be ideal for us. We keep strict standards on our file naming.

We haven't been successful (yet) with getting drag/drop images to work on our database, but we look forward to making use of it.

Jeri

Jeri Moxley
Manager, Collection and Exhibition Technologies
The Museum of Modern Art
11 West 53 Street, New York, NY 10019-5497
Tel. (212) 708-9599 Fax. (212) 333-1102