I have a client who has this beautiful double face quilt, I am attaching some images;

Daniela Lunghi is studing it but this technique is unusual in this part of Italy, same examples were made in Sicily; the iconography is unknow, The owner speaks about Carlo Magno, Daniela Lunghi has reconize a story from the old testament: King David plaing harp.

The size of the textile: H 233cm,L220cm.

Material: red silk satin one side and yellow silk satin the other side.

It has a border.

We are very grateful for any information someone might have.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Claudia Santamaria

Genova,Italy