The Textile Museum is in the process of moving to two new facilities and we are looking at new work tables for the textile conservation labs. For each lab, we are looking into a modular system with probably 4-5 tables on casters. We have one adjustable table and we may want to go to that direction.  Has anyone come up with a great design to share? Or found a company to recommend?

Thank you for any information you would like to share.

Esther

Esther Méthé
Margaret Wing Dodge Chair in Conservation
Chief Conservator
The Textile Museum * 2320 S Street  NW * Washington, DC 20008
tel. 202.667.0441, ext. 18 * fax 202.483.0994