From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Day
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Make a report print text only at beginning and end of report?

Dear TMS/CR gurus,

I'm trying to make a report to run in TMS2012 that will serve as an anknowledgment of reciept form for loans. I want some text (in a text field) that would only print at the beginning and end of the report (with an illustrated object list between) and not repeat over and over throughout the report.

I've managed various permutations of the report that all result in the text portion printing repeatedly, not just at the beginning and ends of the report. I am a beginner level Crystal Reports user. I've looked at other reports that do this, but I can't figure out how to do it. I have a feeling it's some simple thing. Is there anyone out there who could help me figure this out? I can think of many other form-type reports where I could use this, if I could just get it to work...

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer Day
Registrar
Indian Arts Research Center | School for Advanced Research | PO Box 2188 | Santa Fe, NM 87504
Phone: 505-954-7205 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: