Has anyone else come up with this oddity in the Loans module?

I want a list of all outgoing loans requested in 2012.

The straightforward way is
Loan Purpose=Outgoing Loan
Date Requested is between 1-1-2012 and 12-31-2012
However, when I run this query, I get no results.

Yet, when I run the query as
Loan Purpose=Outgoing Loan
Date Requested is between 1-1-2011 and 12-31-2012
I get what I wanted originally-that is all outgoing loans requested in 2012.  Loans requested from 1-1-2011 through 12-31-2011 are not in this result, even though this was in the search criteria.

Why would I have to query by two years in order to get the later year?

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Christine

Christine Droll
Collections Database Administrator
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art