On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Coyle, Laura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Scott,

What is you direct email address?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Coyle

Collection Manager

Office of Curatorial Affairs

Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture

600 Maryland Avenue, SW Suite 810

Mail: MRC 509  PO Box 37012

Washington, DC 20013-7012

Tel: 202.633.0249

Cell: 202.604.8973

Fax: 202.633.4816

Email: [log in to unmask]

Let us realize the arc of the moral universe is long but it bends toward justice.  Martin Luther King, Jr. Where Do We Go From Here? (1967)