Dear Colleagues:

I am excited to inform you that I have been invited to conduct a Master Class lecture at the University of Missouri-Columbia.  The main focus of the talk will center around how I have been able to apply what I learned during my Graduate Studies in Library and Information Science in the Art Museum world as a young professional.  I will be discussing TMS and the Media Module, FRBR, Embedded Metadata and workflow.  So if anyone is in the area and interested, please refer to the attached flyer for the event information.

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis | Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
508.799.4406/ direct 508.793.4427 / fax 508.799.8638

Remastered-sig-type2a

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop