Hi,

I need to query the object pane Notes in an object package. Not the notes about the object package itself, but rather the Notes field that is visible in the object pane to the right of the package list (see screen shot below).

I’ve looked around in the DB Configuration, and all I can find to add to my query fields the Notes field from the “Object Packages” table, which according to the Help Text in the Edit Column screen are the “Notes about a Package,” which is apparently not the field I need.

Anyone know if there is a way to search the object pane Notes field?

Thanks,

Jennifer Day

Jennifer Day
Registrar, Indian Arts Research Center