Dear wise ones,

I would like to know how you have organized your images in TMS. Do you have separate folders for each object? If so, does the drop-down list of media paths become unruly? Is it possible to designate the path other than via a drop-down list? I unchecked the "Display as distinct list in queries" in the Media Path table thinking this might do it, but no luck. I certainly see the value of authority control for this so perhaps we would not want change this setting anyway.

Of course it depends on how many images you have for each object. Is it simply a matter of finding a happy medium?
Any caveats or words of wisdom would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rodger

Rodger Kelly
Collections Manager