Elizabeth & Jeffrey, try playing with your odbc settings. I have SQL Server
2012 and it was set to SQL Server Native Client 11.0 ODBC (per the 3rd
party compatibility sheet). Just tried setting it to SQL Server Native
Client 10.0 and all my truncated fields are showing up beautifully now.
Hope this simple fix works for you. That was a nightmare.