Hello ListServ,

Hello All,

Many of you asked for me to share the PowerPoint that I created for the guest lecture that I gave at the University of Missouri at Columbia.

Here is the link to access the PowerPoint via SlideShare:

http://www.slideshare.net/canadianhobbit/digital-thinking-applying-studies-in-the-field

I'm working on finding time to actually record myself giving the talk again (I had a nasty cold so it wasn't recorded at the time); stay tuned for that.

Happy Holidays!!

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis | Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
508.799.4406/ direct 508.793.4427 / fax 508.799.8638

Remastered-sig-type2a

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop