While we’re on the topic of reports…

Does anyone have anything that will give me a total number for the Object Count field? (Or am I not seeing a report that will do this?)

We are trying to calculate our backlog and get totals for some of our group records, to compare with old counts. For instance, I’d like to say that in 5 group records for Postcards we are actually accounting for 500 of them, not just saying there are  5 records in TMS.

Thanks!!  (I’m on 2010 btw…still.)

Diane.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager

[log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)

Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 | www.chs.org

Upcoming Events | Membership | Donate | Volunteer

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter @ConnHistSoc