Does anyone have a report that combines the donor report with the constituent address list? I’d like to run a report from the objects module which lists all the donors with their address, phone numbers and emails.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Gallagher Roberts

Chief Registrar

New Mexico Museum of Art

505.476.5066

505.469.7000 cell

505.476.5076 fax

Renaissance to Goya: Prints and Drawings from Spain- co-presented with the British Museum, we are the only American venue in this international tour.

50 Works for 50 States: The Herbert & Dorothy Vogel Collection

A Life in Pictures: Four Photography Collections

Collecting Is Curiosity/Inquiry

New Mexico Art Tells New Mexico History - Coming February 1, 2014

Spotlight on Gustave Baumann

fb-iconfind us on Facebook or check our website www.nmartmuseum.org