From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: Celeste Ohta <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 02/12/2014 9:34 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copyright orphans and relatives

Hello TMS Users,

I was wondering if anyone had designated a place to record copyright information in the constituents module. I'm thinking that this information is stored with the individual artist. There are no status flags there so is this a note or text entry?

Also on a related note I saw someone's past post asking for constituent relationships. Has anyone figured this out? Many of our constituents are related to each other.

Thanks so much
Celeste Ohta
Collections Manager
Honolulu Museum of Art