Thanks Danielle,
I get it most when using the Constituent Merge tool, & it crashes that program (but leaves TMS, itself, open).

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Danielle Uchitelle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We’d like to be able to address this error message, even if just by creating a better message that is more informative and could, perhaps, point out some data issue that can be fixed to eliminate the error.  As Christine said, this message appears so randomly and infrequently that we have not yet been able to consistently reproduce the issue so that our developers can locate the problem.

The next time you get this error message, please take a screenshot of the entire TMS screen and send it to me, along with information about the record that is causing the error.  This will be a big help in identifying and solving this sporadic message.

Best,

Danielle Uchitelle

Danielle Uchitelle | Managing Director

[log in to unmask] | 646.733.2239 x264