Margaret, This is the result of a collation problem, and won't manifest unless you add more then 26 terms to a node.

In DB Config check the Value under System>Pattern.Alphas.List. The value should be "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" instead of "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" (without the quotation marks).

Changing the Pattern.Alphas.List will prevent anymore errors from occurring, but you will need to go into the back end to fix the thesaurus entries which are throwing the error. Gallery Systems should be able to help with that, or you can contact me directly.

~Chad