Hi Rodger,

Here’s one I developed way back (2006) when I took the CR training offered by Gallery Systems.  Well worth the expenditure of time and money!!

Although we no longer print out 4 x 6 in.-index cards (for which this report was designed), it’s come in handily for other reports.

Christine Droll

Collections Database Administrator

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street