Dear all,

I am constructing a Crystal Report for a checklist of objects in an exhibition.

Working in the Exhibitions module, I want the title to pull from the Exhibitions Objects screen.  On that screen I have changed the title of the object (so that it is different from the title in the Object record).  How do I make it so that the report pulls that title (in Exhibitions module) and not from the title in the Object module?

Thanks for your attention,
Christine

Christine Droll
Collections Database Administrator