Ah, you also always have to have the ID in there... Add Select LoanID AS 'ID'

Select LoanID AS 'ID', Loans.LoanNumber, Constituents.DisplayName As 'Lender/Borrower', Loans.EndISODate as EndDate

from Loans inner join vConXrefs_Classic on Loans.PrimaryConXrefID=vconxrefs_classic.ConXrefID

inner join Constituents on vConXrefs_Classic.ConstituentID=Constituents.ConstituentID

where  len(Loans.EndISOdate) = 10 /*if len is 10, date has year and month and day*/

and datediff(week,getdate(),convert(datetime,loans.EndISODate)) between 0 and 8

Stephanie Hansen

Database Administrator / Assistant Registrar for Exhibitions & Loans

Milwaukee Art Museum
700 N. Art Museum Dr.  |  Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel. 414.224.3273   |   Fax. 414.271.7588  |   [log in to unmask]