Margaret, This is the result of a collation problem, and won't manifest
unless you add more then 26 terms to a node.

In DB Config check the Value under System>Pattern.Alphas.List. The value
should be "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" instead of
"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" (without the
quotation marks).

Changing the Pattern.Alphas.List will prevent anymore errors from
occurring, but you will need to go into the back end to fix the thesaurus
entries which are throwing the error. Gallery Systems should be able to
help with that, or you can contact me directly.

~Chad