Good morning all!

Working on some of our backlog, and I have a question for those of you with firearms collections – Do you enter the caliber (if known) of the firearm in the Dimensions field; and how do you work the dimension labels? And do you translate it into other measurements?

I can see it being useful to know, so might as well enter it if I can have it make sense.

Thanks!

Diane.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager

[log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)

Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 | www.chs.org

Upcoming Events | Membership | Donate | Volunteer

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter @ConnHistSoc