Hello All -

Are there any institutions that use both TMS and ArtStor Shared Shelf?  Do you use a script that pulls your metadata from TMS into Shared Shelf, or do you update both databases separately?  My institution currently shares data between TMS and Luna Browser via a script that was developed by Luna with help from Gallery Systems.  We are considering a move from Luna to Shared Shelf and have made having a working semi-automated import/export script a requirement of the project.  If anyone else has already done this with Art Stor, I would value your input highly.

Thanks in advance,
Todd Lamkin
Michael C. Carlos Museum
Emory University