Hello –

I’ve seen a few messages from people who have successfully integrated their TMS system with institution-wide DAMS software including Piction, MediaBin and NetXPosure.  If any of you have a moment to share some of your experiences, I’d love to hear from you.  We’re specifically looking for a two-way relationship between TMS and whatever DAMS we go with.  If you’ve had great success integrating with a DAMS (or perhaps not a success…?), please share any advice and lessons learned.  We would be grateful to learn from your experiences!

Thanks very much,

Lindsey Richardson

Curator of Collections

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

411 Elm Street

Dallas, TX 75202-3308

Phone: 214.747.6660 ext 5507

Fax: 214.747.6662

Website: www.jfk.org

Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, forward, distribute, use or copy this email or its contents. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return email that you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email: