After you added these records to TMS, did you run the first three option under DBConfig > Maintenance > Database?

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM, David Lowe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I just added a bunch of Alt Names by using a SQL Insert function. These names correctly appear in the Constituent records now. However searching on these alt names doesn't return any hits.

For instance: Volney Isbell is (Name Type) Business Partner for the studio Zeller & Isbell.
When I Find Constituent (Contains) "Volney", I get Zeller & Isbell.
When I Find Constituent (Contains) "Isbell", I get Zeller & Isbell
BUT when I Find Constituent (Contains) "Volney Isbell", I get nothing.

Any thoughts?