Hi Robbie,

I was completely surprised to receive 1400 Hometown Teams posters yesterday from Andrea Stevens. Did I snooze through some earlier notification that we had another huge round of posters coming? Obviously at this point the posters aren’t much good to the first two sites which would make it a potential  350 posters per the remaining four sites. They’ve all already received 50 posters each. I don’t think any of my sites can put 400 posters to good use in their towns.

Are these additional posters a recent development or should I have been expecting them all along? Just checking.   Mark

From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Davis, Robbie
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 7:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Closeout Report Form for MoMS Exhibitions

Everyone,

We’re introducing a new version of the Museum on Main Street exhibition closeout form with a few new questions to help capture more statistical data. And, most exciting of all, we are pleased to provide the new form as a fillable PDF form. All your venues need to do is open the document in Adobe Reader, complete the form, and at the end, press a button to save, print, or directly e-mail the completed form to MoMS.

Most project notebooks currently in circulation have the older version of the form (except for the Hometown Teams notebooks recently provided to Maryland and Kansas communities.) Please encourage your venues to stop by the MoMS website and use the new fillable form. We’ll also send a note to all current venues encouraging them to check out the new form.

The new form will be available for download on the local coordinator pages on our website later today.

Thanks,

RD

Robbie Davis

Project Director, Museum on Main Street

Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service

PO Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, DC 20013-7012

202-633-5335

Find MoMS online: