Everyone,

We get the best mail here at MoMS.

A great example of that is a collection of about 100 Hometown Teams trading cards from our friends at Humanities Nebraska featuring Nebraska athletes and coaches representing a diversity of sports and from all over the state. It’s a great way to let people know about their local sports history.

Mary Yager, I’m sorry to call you out, but we love this project. Thanks for the cards. And, could you tell us more (and share with the listserv) about how the trading cards came to be? How many did you print? How are you distributing them? How did you decide which athletes to feature?

Great work!

Many thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Davis

Project Director, Museum on Main Street

Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service

PO Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, DC 20013-7012

202-633-5335

Find MoMS online: