Ann,

I've formed Fosshape around a mannequin arm.  Around a foot it would probably be great as part of a moccasin insert.

Kathleen Kiefer, Conservator
Material Culture Conservation, LLC
212 W 10th St, Suite B-240
Indianapolis, IN 46202
484-639-4749 - cell

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Ann Frisina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I sometimes use a hair dry for a more focused direct stream of heat.  Has anyone tried to form Fosshape around a mannequin foot?  I have been thinking it could be a good support for moccasins.

Ann Frisina
Textile Conservator
Minnesota Historical Society
345 Kellogg Blvd. W.