You can also check the entries in the LoginRecords table. This tracks the LoginID, the computer name, and date/time of their login and logout (Please note that unclean logouts may not be registered in this table).

Chad Petrovay | Project Manager

[log in to unmask] | 646.733.2239 x252

GallerySystems | www.gallerysystems.com