From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Gillis
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 3:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Crystal Report - Storage Inventory Cards

Hello,

I’m working through an inventory of a specific storage location and found that I need to update the old inventory shelf cards (naturally, created on a typewriter).  Since a typewriter is not readily accessible to me, I was wondering if anyone has created a report that is formatted to fit a small cue card?

I’m flexible though so whatever report suggestions you have, I’m all ears!

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis | Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
508.799.4406/ direct 508.793.4427 / fax 508.799.8638

NOW ON VIEW

Knights-logo-pink

Our image reproduction application is now available online!

Image Reproduction Request

Want to own your own custom reproduction of a Worcester Art Museum masterpiece? Visit our partner Rudinec & Assoc. today!

RequestAPrint

Introducing: Zazzle! Our online museum shop where you can purchase custom merchandise containing images from our permanent collection!  Check it out today!

Worcester Art Museum - Zazzle Shop