I was wondering if anyone has pulled ExObj Venue data into the LoanObj
Dataview ("Incoming Loan Object").

Essentially, I want to show all the venues that a loan object is going to
somewhere at the top of the LoanObj Dataview.

[image: Inline image 1]

Ideally, if an object isn't included for any venues of an exhibition, it
would say, "Canceled".

Any guidance would be very appreciated!

--
ROBIN CHUNG
SENIOR DATABASE MANAGER, COLLECTION INFORMATION AND DIGITAL ASSETS