Sarah,

The custom table is a SQL view. You will need to replace with your own data, but keep the table linking structure which ties the objects to the package via the report parameter.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2014, at 12:19 PM, "Sarah Gillis" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear Lucille,

This is a great report with amazing potential.  Thank you so much for sharing.  There is a custom table in here, however, which we do not have.  Are you willing/able to share this custom table in order to better facilitate the implementation of this report on my end?

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis | Assistant Registrar, Image Management

WORCESTER ART MUSEUM / www.worcesterart.org<http://www.worcesterart.org/>
fifty-five salisbury street / worcester, massachusetts 01609
508.799.4406/ direct 508.793.4427 / fax 508.799.8638

NOW ON VIEW
<image001.jpg>

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucille Stiger
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Crystal Report - Sorted by Object Package

Hi Sarah,

Funny you should ask.  I just worked on the exact report with the help of colleagues from the Smithsonian. Since we are not using the professional or developer version of Crystal Reports, the report will promt you for the object package name. If you have the professional or developer version of Crystal, you can chose the package from a drop-down menue.

The report is attached - hope it helps!

Warmest wishes,

Lucille