Dear Bar Coders,

Attached is a bar code primer I used over 10 years ago to understand bar coding.

It has a good explanation of how the bar code is formatted.

I am happy to answer any bar code questions.

Enjoy reading the primer, it has a great plot J

David Parsell

Systems Manager Information Technology

Yale Center for British Art

1080 Chapel Street

PO Box 208280

New Haven, CT  06520-8280

Telephone 2034329603

Britishart.yale.edu

Sign up for YCBA E-News; follow us on

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud,
and YouTube; and search our collections online.

ON VIEW

“Of Green Leaf, Bird, and Flower”:
Artists’ Books and the Natural World

Through August 10, 2014