Diane -

Our understanding is that you cannot search on null and replace with data
using Search/Replace, but we have asked Gallery Systems to work on adding
this function. Our users could really use this.  Perhaps if others chime in
it might encourage making this happen :)

Kim Koons
Office of Presidential Libraries
National Archives

--
Kimberly Koons, Presidential Libraries Museum Collections Officer
National Archives & Records Administration