From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of DeMarco, Kristin (VMFA)
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bibliography

Hello All -

I am interested in finding out how various institutions capture bibliographic information in TMS. Do you use the text field or the module? If you use the module, how do you relate this to a library system - exporting/importing or integrating?

Any feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks!
Kristin
Kristin DeMarco
TMS Project Manager
[VMFA-web-sig]
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
200 N. Boulevard / Richmond, VA 23220-4007
T 804.340.1443 / F 804.340.1639
See what's new at: www.vmfa.museum<http://www.vmfa.museum/>

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: