Thanks Clarice for your quick reply. Do you know if any of the communities did programs specifically about the Great Depression?

From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clarice Britton
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 10:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Journey Stories and the Great Depression

Hello Carol,

I have attached information on when we had Journey Stories. I hope this helps you.

Thank you,

Clarice

Clarice Britton, Operations Manager

Missouri Humanities Council

543 Hanley Industrial Court, Ste. 201

St. Louis, MO  63144-1905

314.781.9660

314.781.9681 (fax)

www.mohumanities.org

http://www.mohumanities.org/graphics/button-facebook2.pnghttp://www.mohumanities.org/graphics/button-twitter.png

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we react to what happens; not by what life brings us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst a spark that creates extraordinary results."