Hello all,

We are interested in using TMS to record information and image files related to various actions in the museum, like routine gallery maintenance (cleaning), storage relocations and renovations and site visits among others.  We have some great images of staff at work that we’d like better access to!  We were thinking of using the Events Module, rather than trying to make the exhibitions module work.

Is anyone else capturing this information? Which module are you using?

Caitlin Badowski

TMS Administrator

Smithsonian National Postal Museum

2 Massachusetts Avenue NE, MRC 570