Greetings,

We're wondering how to implement flex fields but struggling because it seems they are unexpectedly complicated to search and report on ... are we missing something? When we create a specific group, with a combination of field names with a simple checkbox or field names with a controlled field list of multi-value options, we can't seem to get at those multi-values in a search. Have others been successfully using flex fields, and could you share some examples of them? They seem like they have so much potential ....

Many thanks,
Marin

Marin J. B. Lewis | Collections Information Associate
Princeton University Art Museum | Princeton, New Jersey 08544

office: (609) 258-0477 | fax: (609) 258-0313
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | artmuseum.princeton.edu