From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Zotova, Olga
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Values

Dear TMS users,

I am just wondering how do you deal with objects that don’t have values associated with them but you still want them to show up in your valuation report? For example I have a group of 180 objects when I go and run the ‘valuation latest’ report on them I get only 157. That is telling me that I don’t have values for 23 objects, but which ones? Does anyone out there knows a way to fish out objects out of the group that have no values attached? Or a report that will include all objects but will indicate NULL for value?

Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,

Olga.

Olga Zotova

Coordinator, Collections Database Administration

Collection Information & Resources

AGO – Art Gallery of Ontario

416.979.6660 ext. 262

www.ago.net

Up next at the AGO: Alex Colville, honouring the legacy of a Canadian icon with more than 100 works. Opens August 23.

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy or use it, and do not disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.