Hello all –

Curious if anyone is using the relationship of  Physical Parent to Intellectual Child to track reproduction graphics used in exhibitions? I remember folks discussing tracking repros in exhibitions before, I can’t find the string in the archive that I was thinking of.

Wondering if this might be the way to track that something is in an exhibit without actually saying the item is there. I’m thinking copying most of the Physical Parent record, changing the number so something that would make sense for the Exhibition team, and changing the Department (we have an Exhibitions Department), and location to the exhibit, etc.

Anyone done it this way? Or have any cons they can think of for this?

Thanks!

Diane.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager

[log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)

Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 | www.chs.org

Upcoming Events | Membership | Donate | Volunteer

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter @ConnHistSoc