Is anyone currently adding 3-D scan files to TMS?  We are considering purchasing 3-D scanning equipment and want to talk with anyone who is using this equipment and viewing those files through TMS.  Are there any issues or problems anyone is encountering?  Please feel free to contact me offlist.

Ella

Ella Rothgangel

Associate Registrar and TMS Administrator

Saint Louis Art Museum

314.655.5408