I'd also be curious to hear any experiences with adding / modifying thesaurus terms.

On Thursday, July 31, 2014, Lucille Stiger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We at the Allen would like to make subject searches via key terms possible on our eMuseum 4.0 online collection catalog - for instance, if someone wants to view all of our works that have mythological subject matter or to see all of our works that have a cat in them.

Up to this point, we have not associated any key subject terms to ANY of our TMS collection records, and therefore we are starting for scratch.
The first questions that come to mind are as follows:

-Into what TMS field should these terms be added.
-What is the best place in the TMS Thesaurus to find the terms

​​Any success or horror stories would be much appreciated!

Warmest wishes,

Lucille

--
Lucille Stiger